Purchase Order General Terms & Conditions
1) By acceptance of this Order, the vendor agrees to all conditions stated on this Order.
2) The vendor acknowledges that some orders may require a depvery schedule as outpned on the Purchase Order and are to be depvered and invoiced as per these dates. Any changes to this schedule must be acknowledged by MGC and the Vendor in writing.
3) Metal Grafix Canada and our customer’s representatives or regulatory agencies shall be afforded the right of access, to all facipties involved and to all apppcable records generated in the fulfillment of this Purchase Order.
4) All records generated in the fulfillment of this Purchase Order must be kept for seven years before destruction of the pertaining documents.
5) Each shipment must contain a packing slip showing our Purchase Order No.
6) Materials not conforming to specifications, unless otherwise authorized in writing, will be rejected and returned to the vendor for full credit at their expense including all incoming charges.
7) Vendor shall keep confidential all information, drawings, specifications, data or any other details furnished by Metal Grafix Canada or prepared by the Vendor specifically in connection with our Purchase Orders.
8) Materials with less than ¾ of the shelf life remaining will not be accepted by Metal Grafix Canada, and will be returned at the vendor’s expense.
Checklist of required documents:
Material certificate: with all shipments
Certificate of Complience: with all shipments
MSDS: if requested
First Article: if requested