Metal Grafix Canada Ltd. - Purchase Order General Terms & Conditions
1) By acceptance of this Order, the external provider agrees to all conditions stated on this Order. The processes, products or services to be provided will be noted on the PO itself.
2) The external provider acknowledges that some orders may require a delivery schedule as outlined on the Purchase Order and are to be delivered and invoiced as per these dates. Any changes to this schedule must be acknowledged by MGC and the external provider in writing.
3) Metal Grafix Canada Ltd. and our customer’s representatives or regulatory agencies shall be afforded the right of access to all facilities involved and to all applicable records generated in the fulfillment of this Purchase Order. In the event that MGC requires access to perform verification or validation activities at the external providers’ premises, this shall be noted on the PO itself.
4) All records generated in the fulfillment of this Purchase Order must be kept for at least seven years, and before disposal, must be offered to Metal Grafix Canada Ltd.
5) Each shipment must contain a packing slip showing our Purchase Order No.
6) Materials and/or products not conforming to specifications, unless otherwise authorized in writing, will be rejected and returned to the external provider for full credit at their expense including all incoming charges.
7) External providers shall keep confidential all information, drawings, specifications, data or any other details furnished by Metal Grafix Canada or prepared by the external provider specifically in connection with our Purchase Orders. Any special requirements, critical items, or key characteristics required will be noted on the PO itself.
8) Materials with less than ¾ of the shelf life remaining will not be accepted by Metal Grafix Canada, and will be returned at the external provider’s expense.
9) External providers are required to:
- implement a quality management system;
- use customer-designated or approved external providers, including process sources (e.g., special processes);
- notify the organization of nonconforming processes, products, or services and obtain approval for their disposition;
- prevent the use of counterfeit parts (see 8.1.4);
- notify the organization of changes to processes, products, or services, including changes of their external providers or location of manufacture, and obtain the organization’s approval;
- flow down to external providers applicable requirements including customer requirements; - provide test specimens for design approval, inspection/verification, investigation, or auditing;
- ensure that all persons are aware of:
- their contribution to product or service conformity
- their contribution to product safety
- the importance of ethical behavior
- insure the competence of all relevant personnel in the organization
- insure that testing, inspection & verification activities, including production process verification, are performed to ensure product conformity
10) MGC controls & monitors external provider’s performance by rating based on price, on time delivery, quality of the product provided, customer support, technical support & the documentation provided with shipments.
Checklist of required documents:
Material certificate: with all shipments
Certificate of Complience: with all shipments
MSDS: if requested
First Article: if requested